They always say no two funerals are the same, and quite rightly so. Sometimes we come across families who would have done something different if they had known they could of at the funeral. This is why we always ask every family if there is something special to them that we could organise for them. Some common special requests include:
- Changing the type of hearse.
- Picking a different colour for the coffin rather than the standard timber colour.
- Changing the chosen colour for mourners to wear at the funeral.
- Release of doves at the cemetary.
- Playing a favourite song.
- Picking a select route to pass by / favourite spot of a loved one.
Any of the above and more is possible, just ask us.